14 days ago
Position: Architectural Technician
On behalf of our Limerick based client, Elk Recruitment is looking for an Architectural Technician Draughtsman to come on board. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and dynamic organization.
Architectural Technician Responsibilities:
- Preparing and analysing quotations for commercial glazing projects
- Attend specification/design meetings with Architects, Specialist Contractors, Consultants and Client's representative
- Build and develop strong working relationships with client/customer and construction and architectural teams
- Manage project and schedules to adhere to budget and timelines
- Visit sites as required
Architectural Technician Requirements
- Engineering / Architectural background with Commercial glazing experiences a distinct advantage
- 4 years+ experience
- Good knowledge of Building Regulations, Building Control requirements /BCAR
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings, BOQ's and specifications
- Technically competent
- Experience with Solidworks desireable
- Experience in the use of Microsoft excel and other Microsoft office packages
- Good client facing and project management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 or 0598629904 in complete confidence.