13 days ago
Position: Account Executive- National (Security Industry)
Salary: Neg DOE plus Package
Elk are recruiting for an exciting position as an Account Executive with one of Irelands leading Security Solutions company. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales / business development, management and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand customers in the local Irish market.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Targets National business including Banking, Retail or Commercial chains throughout the Island of Ireland - New business hunter type role
- Responsible for creating, monitoring and revising lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline within specific accounts.
- Finds new and creative ways of engaging with customers. Responsible for capturing the attention of potential customers and presenting new services that the client has to offer
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new accounts in the designated territory.
- Works with the team to provide competitive pricing on proposals and strives to maintain maximum profit margin
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Manages forecasting and provides accuracy for sales function and projects, ensures cost efficiency.
- Collaborates with colleagues (Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.) to ensure jobs are planned and executed properly
Account Executive Requirements:
- Highly energetic and results-oriented, New business Hunter
- Conversant with products/systems and solutions of Security Industry relevant to the vertical markets and their value propositions
- Strong verbal/written communication and outstanding presentation skills required
- Demonstrated ability to influence others
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills necessary to resolve problems and look for solutions
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Strong ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members
- Driven, self-motivated and results-oriented
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene Curtis on 0860651940 in complete confidence