Galway, Republic of Ireland
£31200 - £41600 per annum
16 days ago
Position: Window and Door Fitter
Salary: €15 - €20 per hour DOE
The Window and Door Fitter will ensure that products are installed once they have arrived to site. They are the face of the company during this period and must demonstrate this in a professional manner whilst carrying out installations.
Window and Door Fitter Responsibilities:
- Setting out
- Installation experience of either domestic or commercial glass, doors, windows, curtain walling
- Read and interpret drawings
- Quality focused
Window and Door Fitter Requirements:
- Current Safe Pass
- Ability to use a variety of installation tools from hand-tools to machinery
- Ability to travel when required
- Window and Door installation experience 5yrs
Window and Door Company who provide a full range of product including uPVC windows and doors, composite doors, sliding sash windows, alucad windows, aluminium windows, curtain wall systems, shop fronts, bi-fold doors and roof lights.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV today and one of our consultants will contact you in complete confidence.