Dublin, Republic of Ireland
8 days ago
10 Nov 00:00
Position: Technical Sales Executive
Salary: Neg DOE + Transport
The Technical Sales Executive will follow up leads and provide customers with up to date product knowledge and work with the client, sales and design teams.
Technical Sales Executive - Windows and Doors Responsibilities:
- In-depth understanding of Aluclad and Aluminium systems.
- Meet with architects, clients and end users to develop business and brand links.
- Produce details, hand sketches, performance-based specifications, correspondence.
- Work directly with clients, architects, contractors, and various other supply chains.
- Assist/support senior staff in developing solutions for various facades and buildings.
Technical Sales Executive - Windows and Doors Requirements:
- Exceptional creativity and conceptual thinking applied in the development of window and door façade concepts.
- Strong Technical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in using the Building Info platform to generate leads would be an advantage.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Computer literacy is essential.
Window and Door Company dedicated to ensuring the design, quality, performance, energy efficiency and security are just some of the considerations provided to their clients when choosing new windows and doors.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.