about 2 months ago
Position: Production Manager (Cabinet/ Furniture Maker)
Our client's production manager is seeking to reduce his time and commitment to the business with a view to stepping back over the next year. This role initially will be to assist the current production manager in completing daily production requirements, after this initial phase the candidate will take over as production manager and the role will involve the responsibilities duties set out below.
The role would offer the candidate the opportunity to continue and expand the existing business, or to develop the business in a different direction.
Salary is negotiable and the client would be willing to enter into a profit-sharing agreement with a suitable candidate
This is a rewarding, hands-on role & is perfect for individuals who are ready to demonstrate their skills and abilities.
- Planning, coordination and control of our manufacturing processes.
- Ensuring that goods and services are produced efficiently
- Involved in both the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
- Dealing with orders from our existing client base
- Qualifications as a Joiner/Cabinet Maker/Wood Machinist
- Experience operating a variety of industry related power tools including edge banders, bench saws, panel saws
- Accurate measuring and cutting skills
- Experience in assembly work
- Quality Control experience
- Experience in the Timber Manufacturing Industry
- Excellent English Literacy and Numeracy skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence