18 days ago
Position: Stores Person - Windows and Doors Industry
Location: Dublin South
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Excellent Opportunity for a stores person with a Fork Lift Licence to join a prestigious company within the window and door industry.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Prioritise ordering of parts to assist scheduler and estimator.
- Assisting with the updating of internal system.
- Assist with the ordering of parts across different sectors of service division
- Liaising with the purchasing department.
- Liaising with the warehouse on the booking in and out of parts.
- Liaising with suppliers on cost and turnaround time of parts, as needed.
- Liaising with engineers on reports in order to get confirmation of part numbers.
- Co-ordinating the logistics of purchase orders, goods receivable, deliveries, and processing.
- Tracking inbound and outbound orders.
- Receiving parts, labelling them, and making them ready for engineers to collect.
- Providing regular updates on part deliveries and availability.
- Maintaining and updating records of purchase orders and part deliveries.
- Quality Control for receiving and returning defective or wrongly delivered parts.
- Handling queries in relation to part ordering and receiving.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximise efficiency.
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills
- Good IT skills, with an ability to adapt to new systems
- Approachable and helpful both internally and externally
- Proactive, flexible and dependable
- A team player
- Must have Fork Lift Licence
- Experience in the Windows and Doors Industry is compulsory
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Clodagh today on 086 0405288 in complete confidence.