Republic of Ireland
12 days ago
Position: Site Managers
Locations: Across Ireland
Salary: Great Package on Offer
At Elk Recruitment we are always on the lookout for skilled Site Managers of all levels to work with our prestigious clients.
As Site Manager, you will have full responsibility for the construction and management of the project, ensuring a safe and efficient delivery to a valued Client.
- Supervise the buildings from groundworks through to full completion.
- Liaising with Project/Contract Manager, Client, Design Team etc. on site.
- Manage and coordinate all trade contractors whilst maintaining a high expectation of health & safety, quality control on site.
- Ensuring the project is running in accordance with the programme and on budget.
- Dealing with any problems which could hold up work as they arise.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or the equivalent.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role in Ireland or UK with a Main Contractor.
- Have strong communication and IT skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload with excellent time management & managerial skills.
- Excellent reference and performance history
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to process candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.