Cork, Republic of Ireland
5 months ago
21 Oct 00:00
Position: Site Manager with Surveying - Windows and Doors
Salary: Neg DOE + Transport
The Site Manager with Surveying - Window and Doors, will be responsible for overseeing the quality of work carried out and to ensure all works are carried out to the highest standard. You will also carry out site surveys as required on new and existing sites.
Site Manager with Surveying - Windows and Doors Responsibilities:
- The Site Manager will be in charge of coordinating and managing the installation of windows and doors on site.
- Manage Health & Safety on site
- Ensure work is carried out to the high standard
- Control plant and equipment on site
- Attend site meetings
- Maintain site records and reporting to PM
- Expected to manage the site team while maintaining a professional manner
- Communicate with customer's representative on site regarding site specific issues
- Perform Site Surveys in a timely manner to ensure schedules are met
- Finalise dimensions
- Assess site access and determine if any special equipment or tools are required
- Assess roof access and determine if any scaffolding, etc… is required
- Assess whether Cills/Pressings are required
- General conditions of the site
- Identify labour requirements to perform installation
- Total labour units for installation
- Breakdown of labour units by day
Site Manager with Surveying - Windows and Doors Requirements:
- Competent with BCAR procedures and records
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience on large scale projects.
- Career Minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent reference and track record.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral & written communication skills
- Basic IT Skills
- Window and Door experience is essential.
- Self-starter, results driven, motivated
- Strong organisational skills
- Full valid driver's license.
Window and Door Company dedicated to ensuring the design, quality, performance, energy efficiency and security are just some of the considerations provided to their clients when choosing new windows and doors.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
- Company Vehicle, phone
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.