Dublin, Republic of Ireland
6 days ago
08 Dec 00:00
Position: Site Manager (Residential)
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager with residential experience for a green field site in Dublin.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and in accordance with agreed programme.
- Plan forthcoming site labour requirements and liaise with Project Manager/Contracts Manager
- Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with safe working practices and current H&S legislation.
- Keep records of site events and a daily diary of labour levels.
- Ensure all installations are carried out in accordance with the agreed specification and work drawings.
- Excellent quality management experience
- Client management ability
- Career focused, looking to move into a Project Management position
- Third level qualification
- Must have at least 5 years' experience as a Site Manager on residential projects.
- Effective supervision and managerial skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, spoken/written
If the position above is of interest to you, submit your CV or call 086 0405288 for more information.