11 days ago
23 Jul 00:00
Position: Site Foreman
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Elk are currently recruiting for a Site Foreman for a building and construction company to join their team in the Dublin area.
Site Foreman Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of the construction site, including sub-contractors
- Oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- Delivery of project on time and to the highest specification.
- Liaising with a range of professionals i.e. Designers, Engineers, Architects etc
- Scheduling weekly work programmes & attending weekly meetings
- Providing clear leadership abilities and direction to the site team
- Ensuring all records / management activities adhere to Institutional policies & legal requirement
- Health & Safety compliance
- ISO Compliance
- Effectively prioritise areas of work and meet strict deadlines
- Communicate well at all levels
Site Foreman Requirements:
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering,, Construction Management or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- 10 years' experience is in Building Industry
- Strong knowledge of BCAR & building regulations
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility and capability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Strong PC skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene Curtis on 0876341327 in complete confidence