Meath, Republic of Ireland
£28000 - £32000 per annum
16 days ago
Position: Sheet Metal Designer
The Job: If designing is your dream and you are an industry professional with the ability to conceptualize ideas, and then the progression to fabrication and construction with sheet metal designs is what makes you tick, then look no further.
Your dream job maybe closer than you think, if you see your strengths and skills in the details below then you may have found the opportunity you are seeking.
Sheet Metal Designer:
- You must be a qualified Sheet Metal Worker or be qualified in a similar trade.
- You will need to have at least 2 years experience.
- Multitasking and organizational skills must be one of your strengths.
- Solid Works ability is a must for you.
- Your safe pass and manual handling must be up to date.
- Drawings will form an integral part of your role so you will need to be able to read them.
An excellent opportunity to come into a well-established, highly respected and dynamic commercial glazing company.
- Access to the company Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Career progression opportunities
- Safety wear
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.