Dublin South, Dublin
€30000 - €32000 per annum
14 days ago
17 Apr 00:00
Position: Service Co-ordinator - Windows and Doors
Salary: €30k - €32k
The Service Co-ordinator - Windows and Doors will be responsible for ensuring the service technicians are organised in an efficient manner and act as the company representative for customers with regards to all service matters.
Service Co-ordinator - Windows and Doors Responsibilities:
- Take Customer Calls in respect of Service/Customer Care issues
- Log Customer Calls on Customer Care Log.
- Maintain the Log to ensure it is up to date at all times in terms of work complete and work outstanding
- Generate weekly Call Schedules along with the Service Manager.
- Order and follow up on orders for Service Materials as instructed by the Service Manager or the Stores Manager.
- Generate quotations for chargeable call outs
- Invoice out and secure payment on Chargeable calls
- Make claims to suppliers for faulty or damaged goods supplied to customers
Service Co-ordinator - Windows and Doors Requirements:
- Needs to be an organised person who can multi-task.
- Needs to be fluent in English and needs to be good communicating with customer over the phone and by email.
- Needs to be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Window and Door Company with nationwide coverage serving both the commercial and residential markets. From self-build to large scale developments Perks:
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.