3 months ago
Role: Sales Executive
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Our client is one of Ireland's most trusted packaging manufacturers helping build global brands and are one of Irelands largest self-adhesive label and packaging manufacturers, supplying to the pharmaceutical, healthcare, medical devices, cosmetic, veterinary and the food and drinks industry.
- Must have experience in the printing and packaging industry
- Previous experience within the healthcare, medical devices or pharmaceutical, food and veterinary industries would be beneficial
- 5 years' experience in Sales or Account Management Positions and industry recognition and key clients relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have knowledge and ability to negotiate contracts and commercial agreements
- Ability to successfully manage significant Corporate, Private and Public accounts to a very high standard and to deliver and follow company procedures and processes from the sales enquiry right through to delivery
- Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
- Understanding client requirements and business model
- Managing the sales process with quality and technical teams
- Identifying promising prospects through contacts, cold-calling and networking
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Reviewing sales performance and maintaining accurate pipeline
- Working closely with estimating and commercial functions
- Working towards annual targets
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly
- Sales in Printing and Packaging Industry: 5 years (required)
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Marie today on 0830104097 in complete confidence.