Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£50000 - £90000 per annum + Phone, Laptop and Pension
about 1 year ago
20 Jun 00:00
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Locations: Dublin, Cavan and Cork
Salary: €50k to €90k Doe
We are currently looking for Quantity Surveyors in Dublin, Cavan and Cork. The right candidate will receive genuine opportunities for career progression and ongoing professional development is actively supported.
These roles involve all aspects of surveying including:
- Pre-contract cost control and advise to Design Teams and Clients
- Pre-contract document preparation
- All post contract functions including; interim recommendations, cost reporting, Client meetings, final account reconciliations on a diverse range of projects
- Responsibility for training and development of assistant and junior Quantity Surveyors as part of team structure
The key duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Estimating & Cost Planning - reporting directly to Clients
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Compiling Contract Documentation
- Preparing Cost Reports
- Preparing Monthly Valuations
- Preparation and Agreement of Final Accounts
- Review and Resolve Contractual Claims
- Attend Meetings with Clients and Design Team Members
- Training and development
Successful candidates must be commercially aware, flexible and have ambition to progress within the organisation. Drive and determination to manage strict budgets to ensure the commercial success of projects is essential.
Professionalism, enthusiasm and commitment will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package along with tailored benefits and the opportunity to work within a multifaceted team.
Please contact Noelle on 086 0483963 or to discuss in confidence.