Dublin, Republic of Ireland
5 days ago
18 Jan 00:00
Role: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Salary: Neg Depending on Experience
Our client, a large and respected multi-national Consultancy Firm, are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with previous experience on Healthcare Projects.
What makes this company different? A welcoming and friendly work environment is encouraged and nurtured. Work is not taken solely for the profit margins. Experience, scope and employee feedback is considered. Through their work, they try to make a positive difference and help shape a better world.
This is a permanent role with a real long-term opportunity for career development.
The successful candidate will be involved in a diverse and challenging range of design projects including healthcare, technology, commercial, industrial and educational commissions.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years post-qualification experience, most of which will be in design gained within a consultancy environment.
- Experience in Healthcare projects an advantage.
- Previous experience in leading a design team an advantage.
- Chartered or close to achieving chartership.
- Proven team player.
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant healthcare standards and regulations.
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Mechanical systems such as HVAC, public health, medical gas, pneumatic tube, steam etc.
- Revit experience would be an advantage.
- Project Planning.
- Designing and reviewing design work of junior engineers.
- Compilation of Specifications for Mechanical Services and Installations.
- Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
- Cost control.
- Compiling project reports.
- Conceptual design studies and reports.
- Training and professional development of junior and intermediate engineers working as part of group.
- Liaising with architects, clients and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the mechanical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the mechanical requirements and the mechanical discipline's influence on all others.
If you have any interest in applying for this role, please reply to this job posting or phone Elk for an informal chat on 0599176301/ 0861422755