13 days ago
Position: Senior Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility and public realm works across Ireland, are now looking to recruit a Senior Engineer for a project in Navan.
This is role will involve managing the project on site and reporting to the Contracts Manager.
- Supervise other engineers on site.
- Ensuring the highest Health and Safety standards are promoted and implemented.
- Checking plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients, and senior staff.
- Civil Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience working on Civil, structural and utility projects.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and mentor junior staff in all aspects of site engineering.
- Full Driving Licence is required for this role based on location.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Lisa today on 059 915 8977 in complete confidence.