9 months ago
Position: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Cork and Limerick
Elk Recruitment, on behalf of our well-established client are looking for Senior Electrical Engineers for both their Cork and Limerick offices.
You will be a hands-on, and focused engineering consultant who can uphold our client's approach to quality-driven success. You will need to have had Building Services Consultancy Design experience and will be a competent user of Amtech, Relux/Dialux; BIM experience will be advantageous, and you must be able to deliver detailed designs From RIBA inception to handover.
- Lead and manage the full Electrical Design on projects demonstrating client care at all times.
- Fulfil electrical design work as required.
- Provide quality control for Electrical Engineering projects across all offices.
- Project cost control.
- Management of both project teams and cross-functional teams within the organisational structure.
- Lead change in new systems and technologies.
- Mentor and develop less experienced Engineers.
- Assist modellers to produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings.
- Travel to client and project locations as required to represent company for meetings/ surveys/training etc.
- Ensure that the good name and reputation of company is maintained and promoted within the industry. Liaise and collaborate with other company offices for all matters as appropriate. Seek out new project opportunities for the company
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Excel at working on several projects simultaneously and show the ability to prioritise and plan work. Exhibit leadership qualities whilst working flexibly as part of a team. Ability to make prompt, disciplined project decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commercial Awareness
- Minimum Degree level in Electrical Engineering
- Chartership desirable
- 6+ years Building Services Consultancy Design experience
- Proficient user of Amtech, Relux/Dialux
- BIM experience advantageous
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Andrew on 0831116126 in complete confidence.