4 days ago
Position: Senior Contracts Manager
Salary: Negotiable DOE
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Contracts Manager to join a Specialist Subcontractor based in South Dublin.
Senior Contracts Manager Requirements:
- Problem-Solving Abilities, Strong Organisational Skills and be Customer Service Focused
- Experience within the construction industry +10yrs
- Third Level relevant qualification
- Have worked as a Contracts Manager previously or a Senior Project Manager
- Organised, self-starter with the ability to handle numerous projects
- Ensure your projects are completed on time and within its budget to the benefit of the company
- Full, clean driving license
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Clodagh on 0860405288 in complete confidence.