about 1 month ago
Position: Senior Bid Manager
Salary: £70k+ D.O.E
Elk UK are looking for a professional Senior Bid Manager to join an International team of Façade Professionals managing complex commercial and residential projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a proactive award-winning company.
Your responsibilities would include the preparation and submission of Budget and Tender pricing documents.
· Assessment of tenders received and collation of specification items
· Liaise with Estimators on costs from China
· Prepare costs and specification for European bought items
· Raise Yuanda Europe project numbers via the set procedure
· Prepare preliminary costs against programme and build sequence
· Prepare proposed project programme
· Prepare and distribute contract documents for review by contract and commercial Directors
· Organise the required Design drawings and Engineering calculations for tender submissions
· Develop cost submission bill pages with estimators
· Prepare tender letter and presentation documentation with price and design qualification
· Attend pre and post tender meetings and negotiate to final close
· Prepare and deliver hand-over documentation to Project Managers on successful bids
· Manage filing system both electronic and hardcopy for bids submitted
Skills and Experience Required:
- Construction Industry Qualification
- Experience in Construction and Façade Industry Sales
- Previous Management experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 0203 854 4859 in complete confidence.