19 days ago
Position: Senior Administrator - Maintenance Department
Location: South Kildare
Salary: Excellent Package Available
The Job: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator with experience in Salesforce to join the Maintenance Department of a leading Manufacturer in South Kildare.
- Provides administrative support to the Maintenance Department
- Gathering information to complete monthly reports for Maintenance including KPI's, PM's and WO's
- Distributing all required material to vendors/contractors before coming on site
- Ensuring all vendors/contractors complete induction before coming on site
- Analyzing downtime data to develop effective maintenance procedures
- Co-Ordinate appointments, accesses and arrangements for visitors
- Take meeting minutes when required
- Scheduling maintenance to ensure plant performance is achieved.
- Accountable for monitoring and ensuring spare parts are recorded and restocked to minimize downtime.
- Responsible the coordination of engineering and production planning activities.
- Provide direction and issue work permits to the engineering team and contractors on a daily bases for site works.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance orders are created, released, scheduled and completed in a timely manner and ensure all materials and equipment is available.
- Responsible for recording the maintenance weekly plan
- Work closely with the production team
- Recording any defects/malfunction of equipment.
- Record reviews of hazards and safety or environmental incident investigations, follow-up and closeout in the area
- Ensure that all data relating to each system transaction is promptly and accurately recorded on the CMMS system and other supporting systems.
- Accountable for cycle counts are completed as required by the Company. This includes count, investigation, and correction (where possible) and issue escalation (where necessary).
- Record and monitor the budget.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain value for spend by constant reviews and ensure contractor annual performance reviews are completed on time.
- Manage the laundry service ensuring timely delivery and resolve any issues identified.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a senior administration role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with demonstrated experience in E-mail, database, Excel and computerized management systems.
- Salesforce software experience.
- Ability to multi task
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Knowledge of maintenance and engineering activities.
- The ability to keep accurate records
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.