Dublin, Republic of Ireland
6 days ago
10 Nov 00:00
Position: Roofing and Cladding Operatives
Salary: Negotiable DOE
On behalf of our client, a well established roofing contractor, we are seeking roofing & cladding operatives.
· Clean down and clear all areas prior to installation.
· Erect insulated panels, sheeting and fix flashings according to drawings.
· Strip off existing roofs and carry waste to skips or place in bags.
· Load/Unload materials to roofs.
· Operate plant & machinery as required, providing you are trained and certified in the use of the item of plant.
· Ensure roof areas are kept clean and tidy at all times. All waste materials to be removed from the roof at the end of each working day or placed in a bag and tied.
· Ensure all light materials are sufficiently ballasted or tied down on roofs to ensure they do not blow off.
· Ensure Company safe systems of work are being carefully followed at all times.
· Ensure method statements are being strictly followed at all times.
· Report any dangerous or risky behaviour to the Site Foreman immediately.
· Carry out any other tasks as required by the Site Foreman, Project Manager or Contracts Manager.
· Notify the Site Foreman a minimum of one month prior to the expiry of your Safe Pass, CSCS card or any other training certificate required on-site to allow time for a new course to be booked by the office.
· Conduct yourself in a professional manner on-site at all times.
· Report any adverse events/ incidents to site foreman immediately.
· Wear appropriate Health & Safety equipment as required both at the company headquarters and client sites
· Any other reasonable duties as required by the directors, management or consultants appointed by the directors
· This job may involve some travel and unsocial hours
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in construction
- Good communications skills.
- Energetic, highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Good reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Team player
- Current drivers licence
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV today and one of our consultants will call you to discuss in detail. Or feel free to contact Helen on 086 0405288 for more information