€40000 - €90000 per annum
17 days ago
Position: Quantity Surveyors - All Levels
Location: Kerry, Cork, Limerick, Dublin, Sligo
Salary: Excellent Salary and Packages available
At Elk Recruitment we are always on the lookout for skilled Quantity Surveyors of all levels to work with our prestigious clients.
Roles are with Tier 1 Contractors, Main Building Contractors, and Leading Civil Engineering Contractors.
- Pre-contract cost control and documentation
- Producing fully priced and detailed bills of quantities, labour hours and materials for the complete project life cycle
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing progress and cost reports when requested
- Reporting to Senior Management on progression of projects
- Involvement in cost plans, tracking labour costs and efficiency throughout projects.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics etc.
- 1+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor in Ireland or UK.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, multi-task and work under pressure.
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literacy
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.