Dublin, Republic of Ireland
4 days ago
09 Nov 00:00
Position: QA/QC Lead - Mechanical
Salary: Neg DOE
On behalf of our client, a well established M&E company we are seeking a Mechanical QA / QC Lead
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans in line with companies' procedures and the Client's specifications.
- To interpret and communicate the contract Quality requirements to the Engineering project staff and company business functions supporting the project. Provide guidance on the implementation requirements.
- To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- To review, audit and monitor the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures and Liaise with the Auditing team.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system by system basis.
- To manage the clients attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract and handover programme.
- To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
- To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system by system basis.
- To promote good quality through team training sessions and benchmark activities.
- Implement a structured approach towards systems handover / project completion
- Effect good communication with package owners and the quality team
- Third level degree or relevant qualification Experience in Data Centres / Industrial Projects
- A mechnanical background or experience in the pharmaceutical and ICT industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and management skills to effect clear communication with project staff including technicians, supervisors and management to deliver concise reports on installation and test progress and ultimate system completion and handover in a timely manner.
- 10+ years' experience in a Quality role
- Proven track record in the electrical services industry
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV and we can call to discuss further. Or feel free to contact Helen on 086 0405288 for more information.