4 days ago
02 Jul 00:00
Job Title: Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will be required to oversee a wide variety of projects, from private houses to commercial apartment blocks, from site survey and initial order through to final handover to the client/main contractor, ensuring that work is completed on time, within its budget and to the benefit of the company.
- Monitor and report on issues concerning programmes as the projects proceeds.
- Provide reports for monthly valuations & invoices in accordance with contract requirement.
- Liaise with all suppliers ensuring that orders are placed on time to complete agreed programmes.
- Liaise with Architects & Main Contractors to get approval and sign off of orders and schedules and filling out of all contracts documentation such as Sub Contracts, Health & Safety, Risk Assessment Method Statements.
- Have experience at managing multiple sites, planning critical dates and organising installation.
- Ensure that all non-budgeted costs are properly identified, classified, well documented and that the responsible parties are notified in a timely manner.
- Provide support and direction to site staff, early recognition of possible critical deadlines, agreeing extra work to be done on a contract, should the need arise and helping to resolve any disputes which may occur.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A third-level qualification in Project Management or other relevant discipline
- Experience 2 years minimum
- Microsoft Office and Excel experience essential
- Knowledge of Auto CAD desirable.
- Ability to read and understand Architectural Drawings essential.
- Be a team player but you also be able to use your own initiative and make your own decisions.
- Understand all aspects of the contracting process and technical building
- Have experience of Project Management with all aspects of the sector including; tenders, delivery, instillation, safety, site meetings and sign off.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.