2 months ago
Position: Project Manager
Location: Based in Dublin with travel to sites across Ireland
Salary: Competitive package including excellent salary, pension, vehicle etc.
Our client, a commercial and retail fit out provider and leader in full turnkey retail installations is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team. The role will be based in Dublin with travel to sites across Ireland as necessary.
- Manage valuations, invoices and project documentation in relation to risk assessments and health and safety.
- Coordinate the project from liaising with designers and production team to installation and clients.
- Ensure projects are completed in accordance with time schedules.
- Perform quality checks throughout the project and ensure meets company and client standards.
- Organise resources and complete weekly/ monthly reports.
- Technical/Construction qualification is preferable.
- 2+ years' experience with joinery/fit out is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and word.
- Excellent communications skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Lisa today on 059 915 8977 in complete confidence.