Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland
3 months ago
Position: Project Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
Types of Benefits on offer: Pension, Health Insurance, phone, transport
Elk are currently recruiting Project Managers for a range of top tier clients around Ireland, across multiple fields which include; Electrical, Civils, General Contracting, architectural.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with key Project Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- To coordinate design, work with consultants and subcontractors
- Supervise the progress of work
- Prepare the project programme, including the delivery strategy and ensure project milestones are achieved
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop site logistics (mobilisation / demobilisation) plans.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Develop and Track Project Labour Histograms including weekly project indicators.
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
- Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
- 5 years + experience
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV today and one of our consultants will call you to discuss in detail. Or feel free to contact us on 086 1422755 for more information