about 1 year ago
Position: Project Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, an established contractor, offer design, construction and commissioning solutions for the water and wastewater industry in both Ireland and UK.
This role will report to the Project Manager.
- Ensure procurement is progressed in line with the project programme
- Maintain close liaison with the design and commissioning teams and ensure that all technical inputs are considered in the project delivery
- Ensuring the highest standards of safety and environmental protection are consistently maintained at all times.
- Maintain a presence on site during the construction phase, ensuring that day to day operations are proceeding in alignment with the programme and budget
- Ensuring that the programme and budget are considered during the coordination and management of project deliverables
- Active participation in Client meetings; including attendance at the monthly Progress Meetings as required
- Awareness of the project scope and monitoring deviation from this scope.
- Hold a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years in a Project Engineer role, working within either the Irish or UK Water Industry
- Strong knowledge of IT systems
- Good attention to detail and be able to prioritize and work well under pressure.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.