15 days ago
Position: Programme Coordinator
Location: Dublin 22
Salary: Neg DOE
- Plan and prepare Tender Programmes using Microsoft Project Software.
- Develop each Tender Programme into fully detailed Project Programme (upon securing the Project), by liaising with each Department Manager to agree required tasks, durations and logic linking of each task.
- Assign resources to all tasks.
- Link each Project Programme to our central Master Programme.
- Using our central Master Programme, prepare and issue reports such as Department Capacity Charts and filtered look-ahead programmes.
- Obtain Progress information from Department managers on each Project, enter Progress updates into each Project Programme, recording "As-Built" data.
- Report any areas of delay risk to Project Teams and investigate opportunities to minimize risk and recover any potential delay.
- Co-ordinate programme/progress related meetings to enable any delay risk to be reduced, enhancing available project float.
- Being pro-active by continuously reviewing Planning procedures and Tools, to introduce Business Improvements whenever possible.
- Team player approach to work and problem solving
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Project (or alternative Planning Software)
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to identify tools, processes and metrics to bring about continuous improvement.
- Good communication and active participation skills
- Ability to coordinate and attend early-stage project meetings and others as required
- Ability and drive to develop a clear process for all our projects
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office Suite
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Clodagh on 0860405288 in complete confidence