17 days ago
Position: Process Engineer
Location: Co Wexford
Salary: Excellent Salary on offer
Our Client has an immediate vacancy for a Process Engineer with a proven record of accomplishment in:
- Research and development of new equipment
- Monitoring of equipment - including regular testing and specifying and ensuring maintenance tasks are carried out
- Completion of documentation to show and ensure compliance with both internal and external regulations and protocols
- Oversight of processes and working to maintain optimisation of production line
- Data collection, interpretation and report writing
- Presentation of data and reports to senior colleagues and management
- Installation of new equipment
- Risk assessments of the equipment and processes being used.
- Continual evaluation of equipment and processes to ensure both efficiency and quality remain high
- Budget responsibilities
- Use of simulation software in development of new processes
- Design, control and maintenance of tooling, jigs and fixtures
- CNC and PLC machines, operation and programming
- Knowledge of and experience in Lean Manufacturing is essential
- Scheduling of workflows
- Pricing new parts
Personal Requirements: Minimum BSc in Engineering and 5+PQE in an engineering-based Manufacturing Company.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Katrina today on 059 910 8012 in complete confidence.