Planner - Limerick
2 months ago
Salary: Neg Depending on experience
Our client, an innovative Mechanical Engineering Company, are currently expanding and are looking for an experienced Planner in Limerick.
- Oversee the scheduling for all project activities.
- Liaise with the clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and team to develop schedules.
- Develop planning schedules for tender submission and manage set schedules to ensure client satisfaction.
- Work closely with Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers and sub-contractors to track progress of the project in relation to the schedule.
- Produce ongoing project reports and identify potential risks or variations.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or similar.
- 3-5 years in a similar role in the mechanical engineering industry.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Applications and Primavera.
- Excellent communication skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Lisa today on 059 915 8977 in complete confidence.