14 days ago
Position: Operations Manager (Lift Services)
Location: Dublin Region
Elk are recruiting for an exciting position as an Operations Manager for their client, a lift and elevator services company.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of lift maintenance department.
- Schedule routine and preventative maintenance as needed. Establish and maintain a work order system to fulfil repair requests.
- Maintain a leadership role in all aspects of risk management. Ensure operations are conducted in accordance with our safety program and focused on providing a safe work environment.
- Maintain inventory control and order parts and supplies.
- Assure that all records are maintained and kept up-to-date, including all mechanical and operational procedures, daily maintenance, operational logs, lift failures, and incidents.
- Maintain responsibility and accountability during abnormal or unusual conditions, incidents, or system malfunctions.
- Work with Human Resources to interview, hire, train, and appraise performance of employees.
- Maintain employee work schedules including assignments, job rotation, training, vacations and paid time off, cover for absenteeism, and overtime scheduling.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of department processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with other managers, directors, general manager, and other designated contacts within the organization.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years+ experience in an Operations Manager Position
- Effective communication, supervision, and managerial skills
- Must have a high level of computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Microsoft Project is a plus
- Excellent organisational skills and have experience with scheduling/planning
- Current drivers' licence
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene Curtis on 0598629904 in complete confidence