Belfast, County Antrim
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
10 Nov 00:00
Position: Contracts Manager
Salary: NEG. (Depending on experience)
The Contract Manager is responsible for, and takes ownership of, the successful fulfilment of allocated projects from when the order is received by sales and handed over as a file to the contracts department.
The Company relies on their Contracts Manager to act as an ambassador for the company and interact professionally with our valued customers. The Contracts Manager is also experienced with sales, as the opportunity to promote company products and services may arise. The most successful representatives have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues in an efficient manner. Serving as the voice and face of our company, the Contracts Manager will be integral to reinforcing our reputation for exceptional customer service.
- Prepare the site survey, preparation of drawings and notes required.
- Ensure the client signs off on all drawings/variations.
- Order and procure stock when/if required.
- Procure labour either internally or externally (subcontractors).
- Communicate with site team, re-program and delivery (this includes any works required by the company from the client or contractor). This needs to be both verbal and written where appropriate and should always be executed in a timely fashion.
- Communicate with site team re pre-installation requirements (certification, inductions, etc.).
- Visit sites both prior to and during installation to ensure contract is being carried out as per agreement and any issues are flagged in a timely fashion.
- Check and sign-off installations completed by the company.
- Check and sign-off contractor(s) - this may be executed by the site installer but remains the responsibility of the contracts manager to ensure it is complete.
- Invoice or approve work as per the latest agreed contract values on the correct account for the project.
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Leadership Skills
- Effective Communicator
- Building Effective Teams
If you are interested in hearing about all Present Opportunities, please call 00353851563377 or email for full details of all available roles across Ireland.