20 days ago
Position: Merchandiser / Sales Rep - Hospitality
Salary: NEG DOE
Elk Recruitment are currently seeking a Merchandiser / Sales Rep to join a busy wholesale company based in Carlow. The successful candidate will be work driven and enthusiastic with an ability to work under pressure in a busy sales environment.
- Communicating closely with buyers, colleagues, store managers, and suppliers.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Sell company products to customers within the region.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers within the retail sector.
- Full clean drivers licence required as travel will be required.
- Previous experience within fast moving consumer goods, hospitality, food, or drink.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a self-starter.
- Willing to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to succeed in a busy fast paced environment.
- Keen interest in working in a sales environment.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Alison Ryan on 059 9100 716 or send your CV in complete confidence.