11 months ago
Position: Mechanical Project Manager
Salary: Excellent Salary for the right candidate
The Job: Great Opportunity for an Experienced Project Manager (Mechanical) to join a well established Engineering Company
- As a Mechanical Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple mechanical/plumbing/HVAC installation projects.
- Day to day management of Site Supervisors, Plumbers, Ducters, GO's, liaising with specialist HVAC Engineers and Subcontractors as required.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings.
- Closeout of all project items including O&M Manuals, Safety File, QA File, - all with the support of the Contracts Manager.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Keeping Contracts Manager up to date with the project progress/day to day issues on-site, materials required and complete all necessary paperwork including daily and weekly reports.
- Detailed knowledge of Mechanicial/Plumbing systems/techniques, materials and equipment is essential
- Building Services/Mechanical Engineering Degree held from a recognised body would be an advantage
- Project management qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum 5+ years, of experience managing/supervising mechanical installation projects.
- The ability to manage multiple projects effectively and to tight deadlines. Familiarity with and management of Project Schedules in conjunction with other trades, Package Leads, Consulting Engineers and Client requirements
- Knowledge of HVAC systems would be an advantage.
- Full clean driving licence and willingness to travel.
- The capacity to understand technical drawings and plans.
- Excellent organisational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Detailed knowledge of industry safety and legal guidelines.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.