12 days ago
Role: Mechanical Project Manager
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Due to our continued expansion in the Water and Waste water industry they are seeking a Mechanical Project Manager to join their team based in Meath.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Co-ordination of multiple small construction projects running simultaneously.
- Project management of Water/Waste water installations of various scale and complexity
- Procurement and acquisition of all items to facilitate project completion.
- Timeline planning of all installations from awarding of contract to completion and handover of all documentation.
- Management of resources and budgets to ensure timely and cost effective delivery of projects.
- Input into method statements, risk assessments and commissioning schedules.
- Responsible for all O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite
Skills / Attributes;
- Highly proficient in all aspects of Microsoft office.
- Be able to read drawings including P&ID's and layout drawings.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Strong engineering, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of CAD an advantage but not essential
- Ability to present information in a timely and organized fashion for the Commercial and Project Directors.
- Project Engineering / Site management / M&E Installation, Personnel management and any Water &/or Waste Water industry experience will be an advantage.
Education Requirements; The following will be essential
- Third level Mechanical Engineering degree
- Similar relevant third level qualification and experience will be considered.
- 3 years+ experience in the water/waste water sector
- Full EU/ Irish driving licence
- Some minor travel may be required with the role
Piping Mechanical Engineering Mechanical Systems Valves
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Marie today on 0830104097 in complete confidence.