Cork, Republic of Ireland
3 months ago
18 Jan 00:00
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing and reviewing design work of junior engineers.
- Compilation of Specifications for Mechanical Services and Installations.
- Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
- Estimating, cost control, Compiling project reports.
- Project planning, conceptual design studies and reports.
- Training and professional development of junior and intermediate engineers working as part of group.
- Liaising with architects, clients and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the mechanical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the mechanical requirements and the mechanical discipline's influence on all others.
Mechanical Engineer Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience, most of which will be in design gained within a consultancy environment.
- Experience in Healthcare projects an advantage
- Previous experience in leading a design team an advantage.
- Preferably close to achieving chartership or chartered.
- Proven team player.
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant healthcare standards and regulations.
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Mechanical systems such as HVAC, public health, medical gas, pneumatic tube, steam etc.
- Revit experience would be an advantage.
If this role Mechanical Engineer is of interest to you please submit your CV and we can call to discuss further. Or feel free to contact us today on 086 0405288 for more information.