Contae Chorcaí, Republic of Ireland
8 days ago
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer
Our client a leading manufacturer in climate control products is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team:
The role in question is to assist the company engineers in developing HVAC solutions suitable for delivering to customers, project specific product design, problem solving on projects and R&D.
- Level 7 or equal relevant experience in Mechanical Engineering and/or 3rd level qualification in a building/engineering discipline.
- Good understanding of basic drafting standards and dimensioning.
- Proficiency with using AutoCAD for 2D and 3D drawings. Experience with Inventor would be an advantage.
- Capable of delivering CAD drawings and models to client's specifications and deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail with ability to initiate and drive projects with little supervision including prioritizing and managing time effectively.
Remuneration will be based on experience, knowledge, skills, and qualifications.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 or send your CV in complete confidence