Wexford, Republic of Ireland
£45000 - £50000 per annum
16 days ago
Position: Manufacturing Process Engineer
Salary: €45k - €50k
This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic self-motivated individual with interpersonal skills to join a well established business. The Manufacturing Process Engineer will be responsible for driving continues improvement through performance, processes & efficiencies.
- Research and development of new equipment
- Monitoring of equipment - including regular testing and specifying and ensuring maintenance tasks are carried out
- Completion of documentation to show and ensure compliance with both internal and external regulations and protocols
- Oversight of processes and working to maintain optimization of production line
- Data collection, interpretation and report writing
- Presentation of data and reports to senior colleagues and management
- Installation of new equipment
- Risk assessments of the equipment and processes being used
- Continual evaluation of equipment and processes to ensure both efficiency and quality remain high
- Budget responsibilities
- Use of simulation software in development of new processes
- Design, control, and maintenance of tooling, jigs and fixtures
- CNC and PLC machines, operation, and programming
Project Manager Requirements:
- Minimum BSc in Engineering
- 5+PQE in an engineering-based Manufacturing Company
- Experience with execution of LEAN and /or Six Sigma
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
Are a leading manufacturer of uPVC and Aluminium windows and doors and operate from their 50,000 sq. ft. facility in Wexford. Their focus is on continues improvement and customer satisfaction.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.