€35000 - €45000 per annum
16 days ago
Position: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Our client are now looking to recruit a Junior Quantity Surveyor for projects across Dublin.
- Preparing monthly Cost Value Reports to present to Senior Management
- Review and approve sub-contractors' interim applications and final submissions.
- Lead pre-appointment subcontractor meeting to ensure scope is clearly defined & appoint subcontractor in line with companies subcontract terms and with any flow downs from the main contract to mitigate any contractual risk.
- Managing the day to day commercial and contract activities
- Negotiating and obtaining the best value of subcontractor orders.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics etc.
- 1+ years' experience working with a Main Contractor/Fitout Company in Ireland or UK.
- An understanding of the different forms of contracts that are used such as JCT, FIDIC, RIAI etc.
- Excellent numeracy and report writing skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.