Junior Health & Safety Advisor- Excellent Salary
10 days ago
Position: Junior Health & Safety Advisor
Location: North Dublin
Salary: Excellent salary + Package D.O.E
Our client is a trusted provider of Heavy Plant Civil Engineering works solutions for their clients across Ireland. They are looking to hire a Junior Health and Safety Advisor who will work with their HSEQ team and can gain experience on other company projects working alongside HSEQ Managers.
- Help with monitoring training records and help in setting up training sessions.
- Maintenance of safety documentation and paperwork.
- Assist with Health and Safety Inductions for all new employees or contractors working on site.
- Perform regular Health and Safety inspections and audits, report findings to the Health & Safety Manager.
- You will be given the opportunity to learn how to develop project specific Health and Safety procedures and documentation under supervision.
- Assist in giving site briefings and conducting safety initiatives. (Opportunity to become a trainer in certain safety training courses).
- Work effectively under the guidance of Senior Health & Safety Managers.
- Supporting the Health & Safety Managers in ensuring Health & Safety compliance. Maintaining a strong safety culture on site.
- Assist with ISO compliance.
- Relevant Qualification. Degree qualifies in occupational Health and Safety.
- Minimum 1+ years' experience working in civil sector or construction.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills and able to work to deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience in civils not crucial. The wiliness to learn is essential.
- Full clean driving License.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Vartika today on 059 915 8975 in complete confidence.