24 days ago
Location: Dublin 12
Salary: Negotiable DOE
My client, a leading manufacturer of doors and windows based in Dublin 12 are looking for an experienced Estimator to join their team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Prepare all tender documentation.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates.
- Communicate with team members regarding new and current projects.
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products.
- Ensure timely completion of estimates.
- Understand scope of work to bid.
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors.
- Prepare cost analysis.
- Create and submit estimate reports to appropriate persons (Project Managers, Clients, Bidding Competitions, etc.).
- Seek and qualify new Subcontractors.
- Be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Skills & Abilities
- Excellent Maths and IT ability with an analytical mindset.
- Familiarity with financial and project management principles.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues both written and oral.
- Ability to influence, build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please call Sue today on 059 862 9912