Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €35000 per annum
21 days ago
Job Title: INTERNAL SALES REPRESENATIVE for the Service Department
Location: Dublin 12
Salary: €35k Doe
- Organising quotes for new and existing customers prepared by the estimating team in a timely and professional manner.
- Following up calls with customers checking status of quotations.
- Liaising with sales team to assist with pipeline and sales order processing.
- Responsible for managing and updating quotations on the CRM system.
- Build a strong working relationship with other team members in order to ensure the overall success of the business plan.
- Follow up on monthly SLA's with customers to obtain purchase orders.
- Hit and exceed sales targets agreed with Sales Manager.
THE PERSON: Ideally you will be coming from a construction sales background, looking to work for a market leader. You will have the ability to work independently whilst being part of a team. We are keen to speak to people who have a genuine passion for developing a sales career with a market leader.
Experience, Education & Behaviours;
- Minimum of two years outbound telephone-based sales within a busy environment
- Self-sufficiency to work on own initiative.
- A proven capacity to learn new industry products
- Confidence to source and present solutions on the phone
- Solid work ethic, resilience and determination
- Strong PC skills using MS Office
- Organised with the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- Strong communicator with fluent English and who enjoys building relationships
If the above role is of interest to you call Noelle on 0860483963 for more information.