Industrial Door Engineer
Republic of Ireland
11 days ago
Position: Industrial Door Engineers
Elk are currently recruiting for an opportunity for professional, engaged and open minded individuals to join a team of dedicated technicians offering a complete range of door services to customers.
Industrial Door Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance and other Service activities on a range of Products.
- Candidates must be able to fault diagnose all types of automatic doors, access systems by following logical and systematic steps to diagnose any potential or existing faults.
- Recommend improvements to the customer such as; replacement of wear and tear parts to avoid breakdowns between service visits; upgrade's to improve functionality and the benefits of a 24/7 service agreement with the Company.
- Able to do unplanned, proactive visits to known customers to check satisfaction and promote our capabilities and services.
- Responsible to maintain the Company vehicle, its stock and tools in good working order.
- Responsible for accurate time sheet reporting, detailing job numbers, travel time, label equipment and complete door assignments.
Industrial Door Engineer Requirements:
- Electrical and mechanical qualification ideally within the industrial door industry sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently within a team and individually
- Industry experience
- Clean driving license, other operating licenses are also of benefit.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence