8 days ago
Position: HVAC Engineer
Excellent opportunity to join a leading company within the HVAC Industry. Great prospects and package available.
- Provide service as requested by the Customer Service Department in the most cost- effective manner commensurate with maintaining high customer
- Represent and promote the Company through exemplary customer relations. Troubleshooting and fault
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance of relevant plant and associated
- Timely feedback to appropriate departments regarding ongoing issues and close liaison with Technical Support Engineer / Manager and area
- Exemplary communication with customers, keeping them informed of progress at all
- To be available for a standby roster as determined by the Customer Service
- Timely completion of all job sheets and associated paperwork, fully comply with all relevant processes as outlined in Standing Instructions.
- Maintain all service tools, test equipment and protective clothing in a serviceable
- Maintain an adequate vehicle stock in order to minimise duplicate calls and transport
- Advise your line manager of potential issues / opportunities observed or implied during service calls.
- Identify possible areas where service procedures on plant and associated equipment might be improved.
- The job holder will almost certainly hold a related professional qualification and will be FGas qualified with experience in a similar role within the HVAC industry
If this is you?
Send your CV today and we will call you to discuss your next role!
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue O'Brien on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.