14 days ago
Position: HVAC Engineer
Location: Leinster Region
Salary: Competitive Salary DOE
Elk is currently recruiting for a HVAC Engineer for their well- established Dublin client. The successful candidate will be carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial and industrial buildings.
HVAC Engineer Responsibilities:
· Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment.
· Communicate with management regarding status of work orders.
· Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. Air conditioning systems, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance.
· Installation of air-conditioning equipment, heating and ventilation systems.
· Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order.
· Participate in meetings, workshops and training as required.
HVAC Engineer Requirements
· Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning FETAC Level 6.
· Background in service and installation of AC equipment preferable.
· Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
· Valid/clean drivers' licence.
· Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units and Air Handling Units.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Louise on 059 8629907 in complete confidence