Republic of Ireland
about 1 year ago
Position: Health and Safety Professionals - Construction
Salary: Negotiable DOE
At Elk Recruitment we are always on the lookout for skilled Health and Safety Professionals to work with our prestigious clients. If you have recently found yourself out of work due to the current Covid 19 crisis please feel free to forward your cv to or call Arlene on 00353 87 6341327 and I will be pleased to review your cv and discuss all suitable vacancies we have to suit your skill set.
At present it is not possible for our clients to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider applicants who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. CV's submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
Health and Safety Qualifications/Experience
- BSc in Health and Safety / Higher Diploma SHWW
- At least two years experience post qualification
- Ability to advise on Health, Safety and Environmental issues on a day to day basis on site, attend site meetings, chair site safety meetings.
- Ability to carry out and write site inspection reports and site audit reports, deliver site
- inductions and toolbox talks.
- Ability to recommend to Project/Site Managers appropriate corrective actions to address risks highlighted in inspection and audit reports.
- Ability to write, review and assess risk assessments, method statements and advise on how risks could be reduced further.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Publisher, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competency & Behaviour
- Is pro-active and self-motivated
- Can work unsupervised
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Has excellent communication skills, interpersonal, organisational and administrative