8 days ago
Position: Health & Safety Officer
Our client, a Main Building Contractor with over 20 years in the Construction Industry, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Officer to join their team.
Their project portfolio includes Commercial, Industrial, Education, Conservation, Sports, Leisure, and Residential projects to name a few.
- Implement and adhere to the companies' Safety Management System.
- Encourage a positive Health & Safety culture on-site with all site personnel.
- Compliance with the project safety statement.
- Ensure good Safety Practices are managed & maintained.
- Carry out regular site audits and inspections, document results and follow up on any corrective actions that are required.
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Relevant Health, Safety and Environmental Degree/qualification.
- Strong knowledge of the Irish Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and regulations.
- 2+ years' experience working in a similar role within the Construction Industry in Ireland or UK.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.