15 days ago
Position: Head of Proposals, Municipal UK & Ireland
Salary: Excellent Salary on offer
Our client, an established contractor, offer design, construction and commissioning solutions for the water and wastewater industry in both Ireland and UK.
This position will play a key role in the growth of the company by taking responsibility for coordinating and delivering winning bids for the business in line with group expectations for growth.
This role will report to the Group Commercial Director.
- Managing new opportunities from prequalification right through to contract award, developing winning commercial strategies, managing quality, technical and price submissions.
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- To actively target and analyse leads and opportunities to ensure bidding activity is in line with overall group strategy and target backlog ambitions
- Manage all pre-contract activities and be a senior point of contact for customer procurement teams and any key partners
- Ensure post-contract award processes are adhered to and including handover to delivery teams
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic, and business issues.
- 10+ years' experience in delivering successful bids for large scale c projects in the Industrial and Utilities sector.
- Ideally has a background in the Irish and/or UK water sector.
- Excellent presentation and customer/ client facing ability.
- Exceptional commercial intuition and risk management skills.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.