15 days ago
Position: Experienced Administrator (Tendering)
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: Our client in Charleville is looking for a Graduate/Junior Engineer to join their expanding team. They are involved on a substantial portfolio of works across a range of sectors for 2024.
- Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management
- 1-3 years' experience desirable with a Knowledge of Planning, Housing, Building regulations and Fire service act desirable.
- Providing administrative and technical support the Project Team
- Maintaining records and report writing and good knowledge of Excel and Word a requirement. Knowledge of Auto Cad desirable
- Motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- A positive, "can do" approach, determined to succeed
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and remain focused when facing deadlines.
- Strong business acumen, communication, and negotiation skills.
- PC Skills - extensive use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey messages in a clear and sufficient manner
- Experience and exposure within sectors including residential/retail/office and mixed-use developments is advantageous.
This is not a site-based role and is office based in Charleville County Cork with some travel required.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.