7 days ago
Position: Gate Automation Engineer
Our client has been at the fore front of designing, installing and maintaining security systems for over 30 years for both domestic and commercial customers in the greater Dublin area.
They are currently looking to expand their team of engineers.
There are a number of positions available from junior to senior levels. The preferred candidate will be a highly motivated individual who can work well on their own initiative as well as part of a team, customer focused with excellent communication skills.
The role involves the installation and maintenance of Automated Gates, Barriers, Bollards and Access Control Systems. Evaluating, diagnosis and troubleshooting of systems and perform repairs, additions and upgrades as necessary.
- Experience of Installation, Maintenance & Repairs of all types/ makes & models of automatic gate systems.
- Experience in Automatic Barriers, doors and bollards
- Good problem-solving skills and an ability to show initiative.
- A strong knowledge of gate safety and EN Regulations. (Preferred but not essential) (full safety training course provided if required)
- Good Welding skills - (preferred but not essential) (certified welding course provided if required)
- Fluent English and good communications skills
- Safe pass and manual handling certificates
- Full clean driver's licence
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.